1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
how to be smooth as hell with your crush
*snapchats and texts the same person at the same time*
- Attachments, Rainbow Rowell (via ha-n)
I just want to make sure I’m contributing good films to movie history rather than being famous just to be famous.
It was one of those things where no matter how great something is, when you are utterly exhausted, and. I was sick, too, it just was too much… I tried to go to an after party, but it was absolutely miserable, and I walked right back out and went home and ordered a pizza.
So my friend is flying from JFK to Cali today and look who she saw at the airport
Update: I’m trying to get her to talk to them but she’s too scared. What should she say?
MOTHERFUCKING UPDATE: SHE DID IT, SHE FUCKING DID IT!
Omfg that’s evieeeeee